Our AFC United in-house U4/U6 program is designed to introduce young children to the game of soccer. Each week your child will enjoy a fun 60-minute session of soccer-centric skills and games, along with faith-based activities like prayer time and Bible lessons.
- Available during fall (September/October) and spring (April/May)
- Players must be 3 years old in order to participate.
- Prior soccer experience is not required.
Please note that eligibility for all of our soccer programs is based on a child's birth year, in accordance with US Soccer standards.
- Program consists of a single weekly session, in-season only (no preseason activities).
- There is minimal travel (weekly sessions are conducted at each location).
- Schedules are established by AFC United, in collaboration with the coaches.
- Sessions are not normally scheduled for Sundays.