Our intramural program is designed to introduce young children to the game of soccer. Each week your child will participate in one or two practices, and then play a 4v4 game against a faith-based or secular opponent. Our sessions include faith-based activities like prayer time and Bible lessons.
- Available during fall (September/October/November) and spring (April/May/June)
- Prior soccer experience is not required.
Please note that eligibility for all of our soccer programs is based on a child's birth year, in accordance with US Soccer standards.
- During preseason, the team's coach may schedule practice time.
- During the season, expect one or two practices per week, and a game on the weekend. Game play follows the US Soccer 4v4 Standards.
- Travel of up to 30 minutes (one-way) can be expected on gameday.
- Practice schedules are established by the team's coach, in collaboration with the AFC United Soccer Coordinator.
- Game schedules are established by the league in which we play.
- Games can be played on Saturdays or on Sunday afternoons; makeup games can be played on weeknights.